Volunteers wanted to live and work in Edinburgh!
We are always looking for new live in staff to join our team, living and working in a busy tourist hostel in Edinburgh.
We are looking for backpackers or people interested in working and living in Edinburgh for a minimum of 4 months
- Live in accommodation is based in a private 6 bed dorm sharing with other staff members with private bathroom & living room.
- The position is mainly working in reception/bar/bistro/housekeeping.
- 14 hours per week will be worked in exchange for accommodation and bills and any hours worked over 14 will be paid at the National Miniumum Wage.
- Due to the nature of the position, you must speak fluent English. The hours for the position can be flexible to work around other commitments.
- Couples or friends will be considered.
Please reply with a current c.v and photo if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our shared staff facilities.