At the West End Hotel Edinburgh our rooms are bright, comfortable and welcoming. Whether you choose to stay in one of our shared dormitory rooms or one of our private rooms on a bed and breakfast basis, you won’t be disappointed!
Sleeping a total of 66 guests, the West End Hotel has the capacity to cater as a B&B for large groups including stag/hen parties, school/university groups and sports tour groups.
Our private rooms are well equipped with all the modern comforts and facilities you need to relax. These include modern en-suite shower rooms, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen plasma TVs and hair dryers.
Please note we cannot accept anyone under the age of 18 in our dormitory rooms (with exception of private school groups). Children under the age of 18 are only permitted in private rooms when sharing with adults.
*Please note, for individual bed reservations the 8 bed Female dormitory is only available for booking by female guests. Any reservations received for male guests in this room will be automatically cancelled*
- Bar & Bistro
- 20% off your food & drink bill throughout your stay
- Free WIFI & Computer with Internet access
- Fully equipped shared kitchen and laundry room
- TV Lounge for our dormitory guests
- Fax/Printing Facilities (Charges apply)
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Fresh linen and duvets
- Hot showers 24 hrs a day
- Charging lockers in dormitory rooms
- Hair dryers and straighteners
- Secure entry, key card locking system
- 24 Hour CCTV Security cameras
- Tour booking facilities
- Bed and Breakfast deal (£2 Continental, £6 Full Scottish)
- Check in from 14:00-23:00 (Please see our booking terms for arrivals after 11pm)
- Check out by 11:00
- Left luggage facility available
- Please note, we do not have a lift in the hotel and all rooms are accessible by stairs only over 3 floors